-
November 24th, 2003, 09:07 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
... OR A GIFT FOR THE HUBBY?!?!?!
WTF????
RARE?!?!?!?
CLICK CLICK
(its cheaper in the catalog) [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2003, 09:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 24th, 2003, 09:17 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i guess they don't figure 28 year old females
wanna rub themselves all over that lunchbox
-
November 24th, 2003, 10:43 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I'd love my Dad to get me that! I'd be the envy of all the other kids at Uni!
-
November 24th, 2003, 10:46 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
ooooooooooooooooh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally!!!!
-
November 24th, 2003, 11:37 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
The last two words of the description....
"WON"T LAST.... "... I think refers to the decal... look at the fine craftsmenship that has gone into that thing!
-
November 24th, 2003, 11:43 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
lol... its supposed to look like that...
kinda splotchy paint, methinks
-
November 24th, 2003, 05:42 PM
#8
TastinGood
Guest
hmmm....yeah, that one is way cooler than the other ones we'd looked at
-
November 24th, 2003, 11:13 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
DUH!
DO YOU THINK I'D PICK OUT A LUNCHBOX THAT
WASN'T THE EPITOME OF COOL???
besides, i thought you had that cataglog???
didn't we look at it?
-
November 24th, 2003, 11:16 PM
#10
TastinGood
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks